Who are we
International Programs Staff
Office & Project Support
Faculty Managing IP Related Projects
Wilton (Wil) Agatstein, MBA
- Co-PI e-Afghan Ag
- Executive Director
- Child Family Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Graduate School of Management
Mark Bell, Ph.D.
- Director, International Learning Center
- Director, Humphrey Fellowship program
- Leader, Communication and Information Transfer, Hort CRSP
David Bunn, PhD
- Associate Director for Africa Programs, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, and
- Researcher, One Health Institute, School of Veterinary Medicine
James E Hill, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean, International Programs, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Rice Specialist, CE Extension
Corky Lovin, M.Sc.
- Agricultural Specialist, International Agricultural Visitors Program (IAVP)
Paul L. Marcotte, Ph.D.
- Present responsibilities - M&E Consultant for Hort CRSP and eAFghan Ag
- Formerly (Project Leader for Cornell's Agricultural Innovation Project - based in India; Director - Humphrey Fellowship program, UC Davis)
Tom Rost, Ph.D.
- Professor Emeritus, Plant Biology
- UC Davis-Afghanistan curricula development project Afghanistan
Minghua Zhang, Ph.D.
- Associate Director, Far East Program
- Zhejiang university student and faculty exchange
Rachel (Chelo) V. Abrenilla
- Program Director, Norman E. Borlaug Leadership Enhancement in Agriculture Program (Borlaug LEAP)
- Program and Visitors Planning Assistant
Maria Paz Santibanez
- Material Development
- UC Davis-Chile Collaboration
- Student Affairs Officer
- Norman E. Borlaug Leadership Enhancement in Agriculture Program (Borlaug LEAP)
- Director, Fruit and Nut Research and Information Center
- CE Extension Expert
Lovell (Tu) Jarvis
- Professor and Special Assistant to the Dean, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Richard E. Plant, Ph.D.
- Professor Departments of Biological and Agricultural Engineering and Plant Sciences
- Project manager
- UC Davis-Hanoi university curriculum Development, Vietnam
Randall (Randy) Southard, PhD
- Professor of Soil Science and Genesis/Morphologist
- Thai-Nguyan Curricula Development in Environmental Sciences and Management
Cary J. Trexler, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor, School of Education
- International Science and Education Faculty Engagement Program, Vietnam
Shrini Upadhyaya, Ph.D.
- Project manager
- UC Davis-Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (TUAT) Student exchange, Japan
Glenn Young, Ph.D.
- Professor and Food Safety Microbiologist
- Project Manager
- Thailand Research Fund (TRF), Thailand
- UC Davis-Nong Lam University curricula development, Vietnam